October 15th to December 7th
2016 Affordable Care Act-What to expect
If you do not receive an APTC you can disregard all information related to APTC and DHW. If your plan is grandfathered you can renew your plan starting in November in addition to your regular annual renewal.
Open Enrollment for Renewals-November 1st to December 15th
Open Enrollment for New to Individual Insurance-November 1st to January 31st.
- DHW (Department of Health and Welfare) will redetermine APTC for 2016
- You will receive notice from DHW if you must complete a manual reevaluation.
- Please send in information to help the renewal process go smoother and avoid the need to correct errors later.
- Notices to contact DHW for further information will be sent to consumers that have failed to do so
- Consumers receive DHW notices of APTC for 2016
- If you are losing APTC, Your Health Idaho will reach out to you
- October 1 Renewing consumers and new consumers can shop plans and pricing anonymously (without logging into your specific account) for 2016
- Open Enrollment begins (If you don’t know your login information call me)
- Login into your account to review your 2016 plans and options
- If you don’t know your login information call me
- Make changes if you would like to do so
- February 1st–
- Consumers can enroll if qualifying event for Special Enrollment Period occurs.
- Contact me to see if you qualify or have questions
- Consumers can update incomes and information on existing plans